View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #9
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Don't go killing Calibre. Just let it run. Some conversions, in particular those of large books, can take up to 24 hours (at least, that's what I personally have seen). As long as there is no error message, Calibre is still working.
Thanks for the reply. I solved my problem by changing the table of contents settings. I guess that poor Calibre was trying to detect chapters, etc., in a book with an very complex structure.

It took an hour, and gave excellents results!

I love Calibre!
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote