View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:26 AM   #8
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by playful View Post
Please let me know if you succeed!
i edited my first comment yesterday to let you know i had muddled my way through my very first TOC in mobipocket creator.
i did all my editing in Open Office then i saved the file as an HTML which i imported in mobipocket creator.
i also opened the HTML in WordPad and using your model <h1 class="mobi">Chapter 1</h1> i added "h1", "class" into the fields. the WordPad specified "western" instead of "mobi" so that's what i used in the third field.
then i ran the PRC through Calibre and voila a perfectly working TOC.

i just wish there was a way to do this without calibre ^_^

many thanks!
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote