View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #15
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Mine works fine with the March firmware except the battery meter isn't even close to being correct. It just shows a full charge until BAM! it's at zero. I'm too lazy to reflash the firmware so will just deal with it until the new firmware comes out. Given that I still get more than a week per charge, I'm thrilled. I have to charge my DR1000 every couple of days.
Could be the meter, but also could be that it runs normally for a while then suddenly gets in a mode that flattens the battery in a very short space of time.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote