Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #185
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The effect of a "dodgy" book is what started this thread. But, the results are inconclusive. VelvetElvis and Mrs_Often have books that seem to cause problems. I tried both on my Glo and had no battery issues. They tried a clean book that I supplied on their Glos and saw the same battery drain as with their books.

From what I have seen here, it won't surprise me to much if there is something about particular epubs that cause unusual battery drain. But, I can't see what it is and I suspect it is going to be in combination with something else.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote