View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #41
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah right I'm gonna trust some website with personal data. please tell me where I can send my address, credit card info, bank account info, voting preferences and so on, on some website run by people whose Identities or faces I ignore. And I take what ? their word that they will keep this private.

Big Brother is watching you guys, shame on it, but you willingly giving in to that, shame on you.

Edit: on the Dropbox website, it seems you have to download an application to your computer so that the info on your computer can be sent to the cloud. They call it an application, I call it a Trojan ...

Last edited by Quexos; 10-16-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote