View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 02:04 AM   #16
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The only time I carry a bag/backpack (probably my $4 backpack, from the Salvos), it likely contains a beach towel and a pair of shorts and undies. Beachside is a risky proposition for anything of real value. Sometimes the bag might have a couple of bottles of drink in instead of or as well, if we're bushwalking. iPhone and a camera are, respectively, always in pocket and around neck, when taken. Mostly though, day-to-day, no bag, and just my iPhone in my pocket (possibly one of my cameras around my neck). A seachange tends to have one review "baggage" both literally and metaphorically.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote