View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecoldcrb View Post
Ok, and I know this has been beaten to death.

(sorry, couldn't resist )

I haven't used it, but a lot of folks have had good results with the Rasterfarian program (a quick forum search will turn it up for you). It does a slice-n-dice job and makes two "half-pages" out of each page.

I'm sure that others who have actually used it will be along momentarily to give you all sorts of pointers on it, but that'll get you started ... and I couldn't resist using the dead horse smilie!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote