View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #21960
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm sitting at the tyre shop having been told all 4 tyres need replacing (so that's why I was sliding about all over the place in the snow yesterday), to then be told all my brake pads need replacing. and just this moment they have come out to tell me the wheels need realigning. For an extra fee, naturally. Oh well, at least the wi-fi here is free...
It's like hospitals, best avoided.

Good Luck! I need a bunch of work on my car as well, including new tires(note proper spelling ) a new windshield (windscreen? ) and other stuff but am doing my best to ignore it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote