View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #27
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I have K Touch and I love it, I have the lighted cover and I think it's perfect, I have no issues with the cover and light at all. Two weeks ago I bought a second Touch as I realised they would disappear once the PW hit the UK (not expecting it to be here quite so soon). I have now pre ordered the PW as I have a crossover period of two weeks after the PW arrives in which i can send back the second Touch if i want as I ordered early enough to get launch day delivery.

I am already expecting the PW not to be good enough. For me, to be worth the drop in storage capacity, the screen would need to be perfect, and I can't see that being the case, but I have to see for myself.

Last edited by Josieb1; 10-18-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote