View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #16
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
I'm holding off getting a PW for the time being. I put a preorder for one a couple of days ago (am in the UK) but I've cancelled it after dithering for a while. Whilst I very much like the idea of the PW, I'm going to wait for a few months at least and see what happens with the screen issues that have been mentioned. In the meantime, I'm perfectly happy to keep my K3 which is now just over 2 years old, working flawlessly (touch wood!) and used a lot
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote