View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #127
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Check the Reader Developer's Corner subforum of the Sony Reader Subforum, the thread you're looking for is a sticky (so it stays at the top of the list), I'd suggest the Hack Builder thread, as the app in there will let you choose the hacks you want through a GUI (Graphic User Interface, in case you don't know the term ). Just look through the thread for tips on using it, and to make sure you get the most recent version of the tool.
Gee, I have missed so much not being around much.......... even I have to go and check this stuff out, and if I even can understand it.

My puter crashed once again, can you believe it, this time a missing or corrupted windows file. either way, this time I installed CONNECT but I didn't go and register it again because I have a feeling these crashes may happen again (every month or two) and if I am not buying any books I don't need to register at this time, I can still use the software to transfer my stuff without that. If all seems well after a few months time I will go ahead but I see no reason to now. And so glad I have the USB backup now, reinstalling my stuff sure was a lot easier than hunting down the burned cd's and of which I have two I think that won't load so they are not worth a darn now either....... love this spare drive, don't have a computer without one. Never liked burning a cd anyways

Hi guys and ladies.

Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote