View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #27
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I'm not motivated enough myself to do this, but if you like tedium (and it is important enough) you can always screen capture and OCR using a Kindle or Kindle4PC/Mac. Probably could automate this to some extent fairly easily also.

I did a small experiment with Kindle screen captures and Acrobat's OCR, which proved very accurate in terms of capturing the raw text. Alternatives would potentially do a better job preserving text attributes and formatting.

Last edited by tomsem; 06-16-2010 at 03:07 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote