View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 02:09 AM   #7
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
And now back to our regularly scheduled program

As to how many hours I get from my jetBook, I haven't timed it, but it seems that the 20+ hour figure is about right. I've read 4-5 lengthy short stories and only charged it once since the initial charge after unboxing it.

Adding to what I said in the previous post, I would suggest using the jetBook until the low battery warning appears and then recharging. This should give the longest life from the battery. If you don't want to be interrupted in your reading, then any time after the battery meter drops to one bar and you are done reading should be fine.

Last edited by jgray; 06-15-2009 at 02:15 AM.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote