Thread: bean bag stand
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #37
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Did you get the #4 size? I went to the link Poodlemom posted and they show the Camel Brown Super Suede with the monogram. It's nice. I like that one and the Royal Blue Super Suede.
Yes, I got the CoylCushion Size 4 (Regular). It's a great size for my Kindle Keyboard and 7" tablet. I think the next size up (#5) would be too large for that because it'd make page-turning more awkward.

I also use the Size 4 with my 10" tablet. It works with that tablet in landscape orientation, but I think it'd be too unstable in portrait if the cushion moves around. With the larger tablet, I often sit with my knees up (either in a chair or in bed), put the cushion in my lap with the back turned toward me, and lean the tablet against the back rather than putting it in the fold of the cushion.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote