Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #238
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I'd vote to see that given a chance. Maybe as one of the categories for a month; “the no category category.” My concern for making all months operate that way is that it would turn into selection of the latest flavor of the month book, and that would likely kill my interest in the book club entirely. Not that that would be a tragedy.
We do currently have a free for all category... at least during my tenure we did.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote