View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #52
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
I don't read a lot of romance (I think there are only 2 in my bargains under 5 list that I keep track of...no, there's probably 3 because I think there's one in the 99 list.) Anyway, the point (and I do have one) is I read a pretty decent one yesterday that I enjoyed:

Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper. I've passed this by SEVERAL times because it's billed as a novella--it's book-length so far as I'm concerned even if it's on the short side of a book. It took me 2.5 hours to read and I think it's near 200 pages. It's a fun read. Yeah a couple of plot points could have been tied up in a bow that were left a bit drifting, but it was funny, cuuuuute and a lot of fun to read. It's only 1.99.

Light reading, definitely not oversexed, and has a cute plot.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote