View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post

I know that you've added/subtracted apps since then, but here are the self-installed apps that you had as of December 5th, as you listed in this post.

Hope that helps. I'm happy that your new Fire seems to be even better than the first!

Thanks those are after the app that could of caused the keyboard not displaying correctly. When I first got it people were pming me or asking me to test this app and that. I know now not to do that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote