View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #138
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Thanks for posting this. I was able to get a newsfeed from Calibre in mobi format opened this way. Had to save the attachment and then move it with ES File Explorer first. May just email the newsfeeds in epub format in the future. Then I can open in Mantano. Less steps to go through.

I originally tried mailing the newsfeed to mykindle@kindle.com but it gets sent as a doc format I think from Amazon cause the formating isn't right.

But this is a good post for other mobi docs. I saved it for future reference.

Don't know of any other ereader app that will read mobi.

Carol
Yeah it is alot of hoop jumping to get a mobi book to open in the Kindle app. I have sent Amazon feedback via their app on the Fire asking them to fix this.

The Kindle app is the only mobi reader I know of
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote