View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #23
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlegge View Post
Thanks. I am not associated with Kobo so this is on the side. However, kobo has been very helpful and has provided me with several Kobos to allow testing and development for the various versions.

In addition, their beta program allows me to test and code for upcoming releases before they are made available. I particularly weird areas I have been able to ask for clarification on how things work. All in all they have been remarkable helpful.

Tim
Glad to read that Kobo has been so helpful. After all they could look on Calibre as being competition of sorts. Or decreasing revenue, etc.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote