Thread: Lilac, pics!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Lilac, pics!

Here ya go. My husband made me the sewing table, and the cutting table. Holds fabric two stack deep, and actually, there is much more in the closet! He's also a "NO NAILS IN THE WALL!!" fanatic, so he made me a flannel board to stick all my 'plans' into. You may notice both tables are on same wall.....thats because I move stuff around a lot. And now everything is in a different room!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cutting table.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	20178   Click image for larger version

Name:	sewing table.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	20179  
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote