View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #15
geckoFeet
Resident Reptile
geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.

Device: entourage edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
I just bought an EE and two PEs so my alternative right now would have to be paper and pencil.
I'm familiar with paper and, in fact, prefer it to papyrus (which I have tried), but at home I usually use dip pens (the kind with a inkwell). This is partly practical (the older kinds, anyway - not the modern ones which are designed for graphic artists - require almost no pressure on the page, so they're good for us crapal-tunnel-syndrome sufferers). But mostly, they're fun, and make writing a pleasure. (Plus I get to interview elderly people about them, which is also fun.) I do use fountain pens when I'm away from home, since I"m not adverse to technology; and portable inkwells, which do exist, are a pain (and look rather too precious, even for me).
geckoFeet is offline   Reply With Quote