View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Quote:
Originally Posted by North19 View Post
I want the epub-made-from-website function.
Good call! I love this feature on the Edge, too. But, as I most often use the Journal and annotate pdfs (signing and filling out documents), I'd be using the Eee Note as a lighter carry-around notepad and exporting to pdf is way preferable to exporting as a gif.

Like I said, there's no question the edge is better featured overall. But the Eee Note is a bigger writing screen than the PE, closer to the EE, and as a heavy Journal user, the real estate takes on a bit more importance.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote