View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Sigh. Go to here and see what was said. Shortly after my last post there, the problem was fixed (now it's broken again). Nothing was said about logging in on a different user ID (I wasn't aware that I was logging in on an ID).

Btw, changing libraries by running the Welcome Wizard still works properly. It's just awkward and takes longer. Also (and calibre has always done this), changing libraries adds a "book" called "MY Books" to the list. It doesn't hurt anything and is easily deleted, but it's unreadable and is annoying.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 07-02-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote