View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 08:13 AM   #2423
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I had a naughty impulse buy myself this morning. I'm also wavering on the bookbale bundle, even though there's not much there for me. It might just about be enough to justify the $10.

I'm almost at my target of buying twice what I read/discard again (13 in, 7 out). It amazes me how I manage to accumulate books even when I'm trying not to. I guess I spend so much time browsing the stores that I'm bound to find irresistible bargains sooner or later. This time I've been looking for award-winners of the Locus Fantasy Award, British Fantasy Society Award and Mythopoeic Award to try to fill some gaps in some challenges. It was Graham Joyce that got me this morning. Quite a lot of his back-catalogue has won BFS awards, but I ended up buying his newest one, last year's Year of the Ladybird, which was unexpectedly cheap. I guess it may yet win one of those awards later this year.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote