View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:24 PM   #23
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Those screen captures appear absolutely similar to how I see the display itself. Way more accurately than a shot with my camera, that's too crappy to take effective pictures of a backlighted display.
Hence I believe that those pics are very close to reality, you can try it by yourself when you'll happen to have a similar device in your hands.

Edit: since you ask, I'll post pictures with my old point-and-shoot camera too.

Edit: picture added to the album, same link. The camera can't focus properly, but there's enough murkyness.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 01-29-2013 at 08:44 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote