View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #9
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Dana Stabenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Good one. Sadly, I already own it. The hard task is finding one I'd normally buy or am at least mildly interested in amongst all the dross.
Dana's got a scifi trilogy called Star Svensdotter and the first one is Second Star ($0.00) and the other two are A Handful of Stars ($3.82) and Red Planet Run ($4.99). I thought they were all great!

P.S. Sources other than Amazon are here.

P.S.S , sorry, none of these books are Prime lending, but the first one is FREE!!

Last edited by alansplace; 01-09-2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: add an oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote