View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:53 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stustaff View Post
Ebooks will hopefully learn from the music world!

I will not spend $10 to buy a book I already own, I would however pay a nominal fee of say $2 to do this and i would pay $10 for an Ebook I dont own,

For me this process would work by me going into a special counter at a borders etc and then be able to run my physically owned books through a barcode reade, this would then add them to my E-book account so I could pay the $2 and DL my ebook version.
Would you also expect to be able to take in a hardback book and get a paperback of the same book for $2? That seems to be exactly what you're asking them to do for an eBook! I suspect that you wouldn't expect them to give you a cheap paperback merely because you also own the hardback, so why do you expect a cheap eBook?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote