View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #22
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm perhaps missing the point of this clip, but is it to stop you from opening the cover the wrong way? I've never been tempted to do that; at least with the lighted cover, the plastic corner with the light makes it obvious which is the front and which the back of the cover.
No it clips over the kindle and the back cover, so the kindle is fixed to the back cover on the right side too, meaning it cannot be lifted away from the back cover allowing the hinge to crack the kindle. I got it as I read while laying in bed and was worried about the kindle tipping forwards as I read with it raised .... this solves that worry. It is very small, neat and works well.
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote