View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 04:38 PM   #49
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekweb
I'd like to buy a set of them for my girlfriend, and one for myself (of course, I'm not going to pass up on having a digital copy of some great books). but I can't find them on PalmDigitalMedia. I'm not entirely sure they have a very comprehensive selection, either.
Looks like I'm going to have to quote myself here. I was NOT asking for access to pirated materials. I was asking about the probability, possibility and if such existance was true, a link perhaps to finding the materials.

I am well aware of file sharing networks. Everyone knows that you can get just about everything through one of those services. I don't, and won't, use them.

I'm sorry you took me out of context. Hope this clears up my stance.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote