View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #10
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Does it have a way to import existing files? Having to copy & paste every chapter separately is somewhat painful.

It seems to allow plain text only, not formatted text. Could it be altered to allow HTML tags?
I will look into it, but mixing HTML with plain text gets complicated. What if I wanted to make a book explaining how to code HTML? It would have to have HTML code as a text. But yes, I will look into it.

By importing existing files, do you mean PDF files or just one TXT file copy/pasted into one window?