View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #11
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by drzeller View Post
I suspect colleges would be hesitant to go with textbooks that are proprietary to a device like the Kindle. I would expect them to want something that could be read on PC's/Mac's as well. That may lead to PDF, or something else I suppose; or we'll see a PC/Mac-based Kindle application, similar to the availability they already have on the iPhone/Touch.
You're aware that Amazon has teamed up with the largest textbook publishers to produce exactly such books for the Kindle, yes?
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote