View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 03:29 PM   #28
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Spurgeon's Morning and Evening

I already have Spurgeon's Morning and Evening in Microsoft Word (one page per morning and one page per evening). I converted it to provide a clean text for eBook Studio. As I understand it, it would be a very simple matter to re-scale the text sizes and convert it to RTF. I also have Daily Strength for Daily Needs by Mary Wilder Tileston in the same format converted from Gutenberg plain text. Don't have the Word documents with me, but will post them when I get home this evening.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote