View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 11:40 AM   #5
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
I think you'll find that huge number of people here read over 100 books a year. Savoring a book is something they probably do in different way to you.

Personally, I read around 30 books a year, and if I really like the story, I want to find out what happens in the end fast. The longest I "drag it out" is 2 weeks because of other more pressing matters then book reading is. After that I kind of lose interest and go to the next thing.
I am like you - once I get into a book I like to immerse myself in it and read to the end. I could never stretch out a book over months.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote