View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #34
Isles8008
Connoisseur
Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Isles8008 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nexus 10, Kindle Paperwhite, iRiver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJ View Post
There are no page numbers in the margins so at least they left them off. Progress bar flashes on bottom as before.

I'm sure this is just a patch before a major system overhaul is released.
Thanks for the information CJJ. I still think I would only update if their was improved font rendering, a bugs fix, or better dictionary/text display options in the mix.

I absolutely love the way my Story HD is set up now, so until something major happens (and I doubt it will), my wifi will be staying off and all ebooks will be side-loaded via an SD card.
Isles8008 is offline   Reply With Quote