View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #15
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
And now they want to start printing books on demand? They still seem to be behind the curve to me, what with more people going to ebooks.
Apache
I could see it if you could get some rare, out-of-print texts that aren't available as ebook, but I rather expect such texts probably wouldn't be available by this route either, though I could be wrong.

So yeah, seems a bit behind the curve to me as well. Still, if, for instance, you could print large print books on demand, that might be useful for the visually challenged who don't care for e-readers.

I wonder what pricing would be like though.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote