View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 04:07 AM   #92
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
R.P.

If your point is that in some time before Christmas Asus will come out with a tablet that does more but costs more. You're right (though it will not be called what you think it will--as the Nexus used that name when it went through the FCC) . Every tech company in the world has plans for the future that include better products. Every person who buys technology makes a decision, when they plunk down their dollars, that the device they are buying meets their needs, at the price they are willing to pay at the time.

I can almost guarantee if you buy an Asus Tablet in November, there will be something better on the market in the spring.

I bought the Vox because it seemed like a good deal at the time and I was willing (and able) to pay the price. Who knows, at some point I may buy some future Vox. At some point, I may drop out of the tablet market because my needs truly have not changed since my last purchase, and I am content with what I own. That has happened to me in terms of a desktop and a cell phone already. My Nexus S phone meets all of my needs (and is getting jellybean later in the month). I see no need to replace my desktop unless it breaks and the cost of repairs can't be justified.

Last edited by taming; 07-02-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: last paragraph
taming is offline   Reply With Quote