View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #13
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
Actually, the tablet is kinda fun. Plus I can use it in GIMP while making the covers, which gives me more control over some of the effects. Plus, I hate scanners. They never seem to work properly. :P

I wish I had a real graphics pen/tablet. What I have is an Android tablet and a pen for it. No where near as sensitive as a Wacom or something.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote