View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I can hardly wait! I didn't watch the 15 minute preview, as I didn't want to spoil my experience watching the series premiere (which I unfortunately won't be able to watch with my husband - he's really been looking forward to it, too ). I usually watch the previews for things, but in this case I want to be surprised (well, as surprised as someone who read the whole series could be).
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote