View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #60
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
(snip)

Strangely enough all his other books (7) have 5 star ratings (Well. One is only 4.8). And it looks at first glance that it’s the same people reviewing them. But I suspect that it’s just because there are so few reviews. He needs more reviewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thafrogggg View Post
Jake,

I would have left a review over at smashwords, but I cannot because I have not purchased it.
:
I have just finished this book, having gotten it during the "free sale." I am frustrated that I cannot review it, as it was offered "free" at the time, rather than a coupon for 100% off given. I also found the reviews it does have as interesting, especially as a few of them share names with the main character from the novel. It makes me wonder if the other 5 star reviewers have names of characters from your other books. Is that you, as the author, complimenting your own work?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote