View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by fester1 View Post
Will try to be as brief as possible

Computer will recognise reader ok but as soon as I open ereader library I get like a no entry type sign (think of the ghostbusters logo without the ghost) coming up on the ereader itself and device just seems to go into a continuous sync mode - although no transfer takes place

Library can see the device ok but I dont seem to be able to transfer any books from the library to the device (continuous transfer indicator as above but nothing really happens)

ereader itself when disconnected works perfectly

appreciate any help
Did you try to drag & drop a book from your library onto the reader?
Initially, there's nothing specified yet.
You have to configure what to sync or copy manually. Without that, it's just powering the battery via USB and waiting for any kind of input.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote