View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #74
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Hmm, all those short books I was reading last year were just under 200 pages. So 50k is, uh, 250 of them. That's quite a few. I read 55 books last year, although not all of them were that short. A few were over 500 pages, but nothing was over 1000 (well, technically, Dance with Dragons is, but I read the split UK paperback edition, and got to count it as two).
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote