View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabana View Post
Yikes! What hope is there for me if a Grand Sorcerer knows nothing of which he speaks!!

I've never found a book light that I'm happy with, so this seems a good answer. I'm encouraged by all the positive posts in MR. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that they offer more deals than just a bundled package.

Actually, I'll more than likely buy it, probably a few weeks before I leave for Christmas vacation to visit my family in the States.

This epub (lighted) reader will complement my mobi (lighted) reader, which is already at my sister's house.

I love the way my current nook touch feels in my hands. I hate their library management on the device, however. Anyway, that'll give me two weeks to see if any hotspots develop. If they do, when I come back to Peru, you can be certain I'll 'advertise' that fact to our members here.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote