View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #15
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I also have issues with 0.8.57

I downloaded this EPUB https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35443 which has a minor error in its metadata (Author set as "Karl & May" when it should be "Karl May"). Editing the metadata and pressing the OK button, Calibre hangs. It uses 100% CPU and memory usage keeps on growing (hundreds of MB for a simple metadata change). Unfortunately I have tons of RAM in this machine so it would take hours for it to actually crash and print a trace due to memory allocation errors.

Anyone have the same issue?
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote