View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 04:22 AM   #11
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
O.K. scoffers. Let's analyze my reaction.

I first saw a beautiful woman, good strong legs, over bosomy, thick waist.
That's a sailors view!
And she was on a horse! Seemingly quite comfortable in an action position.

I didn't know who she (Katie Price or Jordan) was. I looked her up on Google.
(How many authors do I look up? - not many!) It turns out she was a model, business woman, married a few times, now a writer, and was a good horsewoman, and it was her on the horse.

She has gotten my attention though she probably has written only a standard "romantic novel" which will not interest me very much. It does have a nice title though.

Pretty good advertising, I would say.

Now I don't expect to buy the book, but I will look into it because I am a bit curious. Maybe she will beat expectations. Maybe not.

She has attracted attention from me, and I imagine a lot of other people.
I call that "good advertising."
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote