View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #86
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Maybe because I have File Expert installed. I use it on my Sony Tablet. I checked, it's in the Amazon store as well. I do have ES File Explorer as well, but if you're not getting that choice, maybe it's a limitation of that app.
Okay that's why! I will go install that one then. Though I saw Astro will let you set file associations so gonna try that as well.

I got it!! I had to move it into the book or document folder.
Thank you!!!

Last edited by Blossom; 11-18-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote