View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #19
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I didn't vote because I stand somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't go so far as to call it bad. I would have before I got mine. I ordered it despite thinking it was ugly. It certainly looks WAY better in person. I don't find it ugly, but I can't quite call it good. The material, the contours and the feel of it in the hand help the overall aesthetics for me and I don't think that comes through well in pictures.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote