View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:28 PM   #1844
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkgut View Post
I get no article just a blank page that states "Article Downloaded by caibre...." an then the url but this is the only thing that shows. It seems to have the correct amount of pages, but again they have no text except for the message above. Is this not what you are seeing?
I see the complete article, as it appears when I go to the article in my browser, with the "Article Downloaded by Calibre...." message at the bottom. Are you viewing your result as an epub on your computer or are you converting to another format first?

Edit: Do other recipes work for you?

Last edited by Starson17; 04-24-2010 at 02:54 PM.