View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:43 AM   #1841
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkgut View Post
I was hoping I could request a recipe for http://www.catholicnews.com. I tried doing it myself, but all the articles came up blank.
Because I sent you here, and more or less promised someone would help, I set out to do it myself. I first took my standard recipe and dropped your feeds into it.

It worked.

Since my standard recipe isn't too different from the default produced by Calibre, I wondered why yours didn't work, so I tried yours.

It worked, too.

So now I wonder why you think your recipe doesn't work?

The default could be improved a bit, but it's certainly readable.

Last edited by Starson17; 04-24-2010 at 11:04 AM.