Thread: Silliness Bad Customers
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
My wife and I were in France near Cannes and stopped off at a beach bar to get a glass of wine. As we both had to go to the bathroom, we went straight to the facilities but it turned out there was just one and you had to take turns. So I let her go first then walked her back to the table and returned to the WC only to discover there was someone in there. So, I settled back to wait.

As I waited, an elderly woman came along who clearly had to go very badly. So, when the occupant came out, I turned to her and, in French, told her to go ahead of me. But, although I meant to say apres vous; I got rattled and said avec vous. She went in very quickly and locked the door.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote