View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hm, i'm not sure whether this would be accessible to a 12-year old, but have you tried giving him Homer's Oddyssey ? i read it when i was around 24 or 25, so older than your son, but i remember it being absolutely gripping, so much so that one day i was reading it on the metro on my way to work, and when i got to my station i got off and sat down on the quai to keep reading because i couldn't bear to stop until i got to the end of the scene.

i read it in french so i can't help you with a version but i seem to remember there was a discussion of it around here before, if you do a search you might turn it up.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote